Illuminate Nighttime Obstacles
The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when triggered by the Cordless Bed Sensor Pad or floor mat. The Smart Light Outlet allows you to plug in any standard lamp or light source to create a safer environment by providing illumination when someone gets out of bed. The light will remain on until pressure is placed back on the pad or the outlet has been reset by the caregiver.
Use With Any Smart CordLess® Pads or Mats
The Smart Outlet must be programmed to a CordLess Sensor Device which is then paired to a CordLess monitor, which can be placed remotely to alert caregivers at a designated location. The Smart Light Outlet will turn on a light when pressure is removed from a bed or chair sensor pad or when pressure is placed on a floor mat or landing mat.
- SM07-SYS Smart Light Socket with FMT-07C – CordLess® Floor Mat 24” x 48” Grey – 1 year warranty
- SMBR1-SYS Smart Light Socket with PPB-R1 – CordLess® Bed Sensor Pad 10” x 30” – 1 year bed pad
- SM07-ECSYS Smart Light Socket with FMT-07C – Cord Less® Floor Mat 24” x 48” Grey and 433-EC – Remote Alert – 1 year warranty
- SMBR1-ECSYS Smart Light Socket with PPB-R1 – Cord Less® Bed Sensor Pad 10” x 30” and 433-EC – Remote Alert – 1 year bed pad
– Immediately illuminates room upon activation!
– Cord Free Operation
– Turns lights on before residents gets up
– Works with sensor pads and floor mats