Have a Question?
Need Any Help?
Fall Prevention To Help Caregivers
Monitor Residents or Loved Ones
Elderly Fall Prevention Monitors
Elderly Fall Prevention Monitors. Smart Caregiver specializes in fall monitor alarms for caregivers monitoring residents and or loved ones.
Our Fall Prevention Monitors and Bed Alarms are easy to use and can be customized for potential institutional growth in mind. Just program the sensor pads to the bed alarm monitors (fall monitors), then just set the bed sensor pad on the bed, chair sensor pad on the chair or the pressure sensing floor mat pad on the floor.
When the resident gets up or stands on the pad, it sets the alarm. They can be use in small and large facilities and for home use.
The following Smart Caregiver Elderly Fall Prevention Monitors help to reduce falls and elopement in your facility:
Our Most Popular Fall Prevention Monitors
- Our most popular fall monitor – Easy to use and automatically reset TL-2100S
- Low Cost Fall Monitor with On-OFF switch – works great with floor mats and seat belts TL-2100E
- No more writing dates on the pads! Monitor alerts caregiver when pad life is up TL-2100CP
- Eliminate Noisy Alarms! No cords between the monitor and sensor pads, reduce tripping hazards TL-2100G
- Flexible Wireless Monitor that talks to pagers, central monitors and remote caregiver alerts TL-2016